Durham West Tennis Tournament
One day tournament for all competitive club members in Durham West;
Glendale, Dunmoore, Ajax, Sandy Beach, Amberlea/Maple Ridge
Saturday, June 17th, 2017
Proceeds will be donated to one of our local charities, Joanne's House (youth shelter)
- Entry fee of $25 per player which will cover all costs and go towards the charitable donation. Fees paid prior to your first match. Please bring exact change.
- Doubles partners will consist either of Men, Ladies, or Mixed and will change with each round of play
- We will assign partners for the first round.
- Event Format for scoring will be provided with schedule of play a couple of days prior to the event.
- Players to be guaranteed 3 matches minimum.
- Refreshments all day, plus lunch at Dunmoore
START TIME AND TOURNAMENT WINNERS
- Matches will start at Dunmoore Tennis Club at 8:30-9:00 and move to Glendale Tennis Club after 2 pm (End of play around 4 pm)
- Total points (i.e. games won) per player will determine winners of the Tournament.
- Winner recognition and prize distribution at conclusion of the event.
E-mail your first and last name, contact information, Club Registered with, and level of play (A, B or C) to:
DWTT Tournament Director - Anzalene Rayman
Registration Deadline: Wed May 31st, 2017
Please ensure you register asap so you do not miss out on this wonderful opportunity to meet players from the Durham West Tennis Clubs!